Orga Plus All-in-One is made with 100% certified organic cotton which is safe for your baby's delicate skin. It comes with TWO different belt attachments - a "baby carrier belt" which can be used from the first weeks of life and a "hipseat belt" that can be used from 3 months. The two belts can be interchanged with the shoulder straps, making it a traditional soft-structured baby carrier or a hipseat carrier, all-in-one!
Both belts can take up to 20kgs of weight.
- 100% organic cotton
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 9 carry positions
- Breathable & Highly ventilated - detachable back panel
- Wide side zippered pocket (fits a 5.5inch screen phone, cash/cards and keys)
- Foldable head support
Included in the box: 2 interchangeable belts (baby carrier belt & hipseat carrier belt), shoulder strap attachment, bamboo fibre teething pads, bamboo fibre drool bib, organic cotton sleeping hood, mesh sleeping hood.
Suitable Age: For babies from 0 months to 3 years (up to 20 kgs)
Waist Size: Up to 40 inches (Or up to 49 inches with extension belt, sold separately)
Product weight: approximately 900 grams (including both belts)
Material: 100% organic cotton (lining), cotton (filler), polyester (breathable mesh), non-toxic EPP foam (hipseat), bamboo fibre (teething pad, drool bib).
Safety Standards: Certified by KC, CE (European Safety Certification) and SGS.
Origin: Made in South Korea
Recommended age for different carrying positions:
Using the baby carrier belt: Inward facing from 0 months, forward facing from 6 months, piggyback position from 8 months (when the baby can sit upright without assistance).
- Using the hipseat carrier: Inward facing from 3 months, forward facing from 6 months, piggy back position from 8 months.
- Using only the hipseat belt: Cradle position from birth, inward facing from 3 months, forward facing from 6 months.